Friday, December 22, 2017

Holiday iPhone Snaps


Today I have a selection of iPhone photos that I've taken during the Holiday season when I've been out and about and looking in the shops.  I loved this cheese plate from Williams-Sonoma but, even though tempted, I didn't buy it.


A bucket full of fuzzy candy cane ornaments caught my eye.


This little elf (and his half-hidden buddy) was found leaning up against a silver ice bucket at my local Pottery Barn.

































But, what really caught my eye was this holiday raccoon (is it a raccoon?) that was peeking out from inside the silver ice bucket.






























This year's poinsettia tree at the Biltmore Fashion Park shopping center was as pretty as usual.  They used to have this tree as the main tree in the center courtyard of the shopping complex but, now they've moved it down a little way between the shops. They now put a big green tree in the courtyard spot with Santa's big chair in front of it.  The poinsettia tree is still my favorite.  

9 comments:

Mersad said...

The poinsettia tree is amazing! That must have taken some tome to put together.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Karl said...

Very nice Christmas images and details, Sharon ! Love the tree !

Kate said...

Poinsettia trees are magnificent, aren't they? Lots of variety in objects for holiday cheer!

RedPat said...

I love that poinsettia tree!

Judy Ryer said...

Festive!

William Kendall said...

The holiday raccoon is my favourite.

Bill said...

The poinsettia tree is very pretty. I wonder what was in the ice bucket. The elf and his friend look like they are burnt out from all the preparations they took care of.

Steve Reed said...

Love the mischievous raccoon!

Jack said...

The pictures are pretty sharp, Sharon. I confess that I am using my own iPhone camera a lot more these days. As they say, "The best camera is the one you have with you."