Sunday, October 29, 2017

Dinner Guests


My friends Julie and Dave hosted one of our cooking and eating dinner parties Friday night.  There were six of us and we all helped with the preparations and then sat down to an excellent meal.  Julie has a big kitchen so there is room for all six of use to chop, mix and cook.  Julie had her Halloween decorations out and I especially liked these three characters who were watching us while we prepared the food.  Their heads "bobble" a bit so they could nod their approval.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  Travel can offer up some wonderful surprises!

11 comments:

Andy said...

Nice smiles. ◖|◔◡◉|◗

Mersad said...

Really fun decorations! Nice to have a big kitchen for them to be displayed. It's fun that they bobble.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Thérèse said...

And what a trio it is!

Lowell said...

Very cute! I especially like the kitty with those long whiskers! That must be one very big kitchen!

RedPat said...

I like these a lot!

William Kendall said...

They certainly look like characters!

Judy Ryer said...

Those are cute.

Lois said...

Adorable, especially the kitty!

Bill said...

A friendly looking trio.

Bob Crowe said...

And I couldn't think of a better atmosphere in which to dine. However, I'd need a second glass of wine with these three looking at me.

Karl said...

Three nice guests !