Friday, September 22, 2017

Doors and Entrances


I'm always on the lookout for interesting doors and entrances and if I cruise around the hills of Paradise Valley, I'm bound to find some.  This one is rather elegant looking with the stairs and the planters.



This one is very rustic and that light fixture overhead is the perfect addition.  It has a very "old-west" look to it.































This one is decidedly southwestern in style and those cactus and the two large vases frame the double doors very nicely.

12 comments:

Christine said...

All three are grand but the second old rustic entrance is my favourite!
Happy weekend!

Kate said...

All of these beautifully carved wooden doors are so Southwest, and remind me of how much I miss Santa Fe!!

Steve Reed said...

They're all appropriate to their locale!

RedPat said...

I can't pick a favorite, Sharon!

Lois said...

My favorite is the first one, probably because of the steps.

Lowell said...

I like the first one best, also...it is quite elegant and very southwestern with those steps and, well, it's simply gorgeous!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I like all three but the first is too gorgeous! Happy weekend Sharon ✨

William Kendall said...

Very Southwestern!

Billy Blue Eyes said...

The look like some expencive places to live

Catalyst said...

Those are all spectacular, Sharon. Good finds.

Bill said...

I liked the first one and I love those stairs leading up to the door but then I saw the second one. Love that rustic wood. So, I go with door #2. :) The last one is nice but the other two are better IMO.

Judy Ryer said...

Neat doors! I like interesting doors too.