Monday, June 26, 2017

Little Did We Know


I filed these photos away and then forgot all about them.  Last January, I went with friends to look at some houses.  One of my friends was looking for a new place to live and we started looking at all the places near where she was thinking of moving.  We stopped at this brand new development for a look at their models.  This single story house was the only model on display.  We stepped inside and boy were we surprised.  Tomorrow I'll show you the inside and tell you how much these were selling for.

7 comments:

RedPat said...

I'm very intrigued to see the inside now, Sharon!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Can't wait to see inside Sharon ☺

Judy Ryer said...

Oh, goody! We get to go inside!

William Kendall said...

I expect it must have been expensive!

Bill said...

You know now we all want to see it. I definitely like the outside, it's quite attractive. The sky is impressive too.

Judy Ryer said...

Oh my gosh!

Steve Reed said...

From the outside it definitely looks much more modest! (Having already read your more recent post.)