Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Walking Weather


Last Saturday was a beautiful day for a walk so I decided to head to Old Town Scottsdale where I could walk the streets of old western storefronts and maybe find a photo or two.  That's how I happened to find this little restaurant called Cien Agave.  I had never even heard of it before but, I decided to stop in.


This is where I found the painting I featured yesterday by artist Moises.  You can see it just over the head of the guy in the tan T-shirt.  The restaurant turned out to be very good with exceptional service provided by a very friendly staff.


The walls were covered with paintings by Moises so, now I'm wondering if this might be one of his favorite places to eat.  Regardless, finding this place was a very pleasant surprise.  I have a feeling I'll be back.

8 comments:

Andy said...

You came across a nice place with excellent art work. It was well worth the effort to get out and walk about.

Thérèse said...

It is so fun to look at your blog which brings always something news and often unusual.

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Another place for you to visit for meals then. Looks a nice place

Lowell said...

I used to go to a barber shop in that area but I'm guessing it's long gone by now. I walk with you here - looks like great fun!

Lois said...

I love to find new places like this and it's one of the things I like about being out taking photos for my blog. I always seem to find something I hadn't noticed before. This place looks great!

Bill said...

Old Town Scottsdale reminded me of Alaskaland up in Fairanks. It had the old storefronts and food places too. It was always fun to walk around and experience it.
That looks like a nice place to eat with all the great art. A wonderful walk for you and a new place to visit, you can't beat that!

William Kendall said...

I expect you're right about it being a haunt of his. The place looks welcoming.

Kate said...

A good find for future visits.