Monday, May 1, 2017

Theme Day: Let's Eat


The May 1st theme for all City Daily Photo bloggers is "Let's Eat" and what a fun theme it is.  Everyone loves good food and food is a central part of our social lives.  I decided to show you these great puff pastry desserts I made a few weeks ago.  They are called Apple Rose Puff Pastries and they are as delicious as they are pretty.



I liked them so much I made them again a few weeks later.

To see the other "Let's Eat" photos from other City Daily Photo bloggers, click here.

14 comments:

Christine said...

These are wonderful, Sharon! Very well made & I'm sure delicious!

Kate said...

Hey, Sharon! You posted these delectable treats without a recipe?! You have my email, don't you?k :)

Lowell said...

Well, you know how to jump-start my day! The look soooo good!

Judy said...

I want one.

Merisi said...

Very tempting and oh so pretty looking!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh yes please Sharon 😊 Gosh if they taste as good as they look! Any chance of the recipe? ☺☺

BarbRad said...

Those look both beautiful and delicious. Such a shame something that requires that much time and effort to make will disappear so quickly.

Bill said...

They look GREAT!

Jim said...

They do look really yummy.

Lois said...

Oh my goodness Sharon, they look so good!

William Kendall said...

Those look delicious!

Steve Reed said...

Yum! And as you said, they're nice to look at, too!

Karl said...

Pastry desserts are the best and those look yummy !

Kate said...

Thanks for the recipe; I think I'll make them this weekend.