Sunday, May 21, 2017

Phoenix Municipal Court


The Phoenix Municipal Court building is an attractive building located in downtown Phoenix sitting at an angle on it's corner lot.   It actually sits right next door to Phoenix City Hall which you can see to the far right of this photo.


Fortunately, I've never had to appear in any of it's courtrooms so I can't tell you what they might look like.  I think I'll keep it that way and just admire the building from the outside.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  Is it a bank or is it a pub?

10 comments:

Andy said...

I agree with you Sharon. I don't want to be there... unless I am going to win.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It is a nice looking building Sharon, softened by the planting of trees en masse in the front. Aren't you a wee bit curious to see inside 😀😀

Lowell said...

I think this is a unique and attractive building. I don't want to have to appear in one of those courtrooms, but I'd be curious to see what they look like considering the look of the exterior. As usual, your photos are superb.

Judy said...

I like that wide angle shot. Nothing frivolous about that building but an interesting design.

William Kendall said...

The architecture's unusual, which I like about it.

Bill said...

A very attractive looking building. I like those trees that are in front of the building, kind of a waiting area until you are called in to court. :) Nice photos Sharon.

Lois said...

It is a nice looking building. Those trees look like they provide lots of shade.

Bob Crowe said...

Municipal? Like just for city ordinance violations? Must be a lot of them for such a big building. Dave and Julie would know.

Kate said...

Oh, I don't know, Sharon--some of these court proceedings are fun to watch!

Steve Reed said...

Yeah, definitely better to stay away!