Saturday, May 27, 2017

Interesting Doors



I see a lot of interesting doors and entrances when I cruise around different neighborhoods looking for things to photograph.  Today I have an assortment I recently spotted.

This one with its colorful bouquet of flowers is very inviting.

























This one with the nice arched entrance to a little courtyard has an appealing look to it.
































This last one has the door located right on the carport and it's been painted a pleasing color and is surrounded by plants and statues and wall plaques.

Each of these are appealing in very different ways.

10 comments:

Andy said...

Doors are one thing that comes in many choices. Don't stop with theses three. Show us some more.

Christine said...

You found three very different doors, each has their own appeal. I particuarly like the arched door.
Happy Saturday!

Judy Ryer said...

All very inviting!

Lowell said...

I like them all but #1 gets my vote. What a charming entrance...the gate, the brick, the red door...it all works so well!

William Kendall said...

The second one is my favourite.

Bill said...

I like doors and you found some very attractive ones. My favorite is the first one, the red door with bricks surrounding it. Brick works well with red for me.

RedPat said...

I like that 2nd one, Sharon!

Steve Reed said...

Doors always make good photos. Full of possibilities!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

All three lovely doors Sharon.. I have a soft spot for red doors but maybe minus the flowers ☺

Bob Crowe said...

An ice cream cone of flowers. That gets my attention.