Saturday, January 14, 2017

Pink Martini


I just finished a very busy week with something going on every night.  This weekend is looking quite busy too.  Last Wednesday night I went to see one of my all time favorite groups "Pink Martini" at the Scottsdale Center for the Arts.  I do love this group.  If you remember, I saw them last year on their annual visit to the valley and the year before that too!  The photo above shows China Forbes, the lead singer with Thomas Lauderdale the group's leader and piano player at the keyboards.


In this photo, Thomas Lauderdale is photographing the conga-line of audience members who were invited on the stage so he could post it on Instagram.  And he did, check the link to see it.  It was another awesome show!  I do enjoy their music so much.  It's such a mix of old and new, original and classic.

7 comments:

Christine said...

Glad you enjoyed your evening! Looks like fun!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

What fun Sharon but I was a bit disappointed that I didn't see you in the conga line 😊

Judy said...

Glad you had a good time.

Lowell said...

I like the sharp, clean lines of your indoor shots! Quite beautiful. I don't know this group but will take your word as per their quality!

William Kendall said...

They're a marvelous band in concert!

RedPat said...

Life is good for you Sharon! You should have been in the conga line!

Bob Crowe said...

I don't know them but I think I would.