Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!


These two rather skinny fellows were decorating the catering booth at the Desert Botanical Garden on Saturday as part of the Dia de los Muertos celebration.  I thought they would be perfect for a Halloween post.  The "popping eyeball" is a nice touch!


I noticed that they weren't scaring anyone.  The line for the green chili burritos was getting longer as I stood there.  Have fun celebrating the holiday or if you already celebrated over the weekend, I hope you had a great time.  I'm doing my celebrating quietly, just dinner with friends.  No costumes needed.

14 comments:

Andy said...

୧༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽୨ Halloween is looking good in your party of the world.

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Like it nothing like a few bones round the place to try and scare people

Thérèse said...

Happy Halloween Sharon!
The "popping eyeball" is a perfect feature for today.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

My eyeballs are popping out too Sharon, I think it might be all the lollies I've eaten.. I'm hoping I don't get anymore trick or treaters, they'll be out of luck 😀

Judy said...

Those are some ghoulish decorations.

Lowell said...

You captured the essence of Halloween in these shots. But the some "Dry Bones" is running through my head and I'm going to be hearing that all day! Sheesh! Thanks a lot. I'll bet my eye will pop out, too! :)

Christine said...

The eyeball hanging out gave me a chuckle!

RedPat said...

No costume for me either!

Halcyon said...

I love it when people go all out with decorating!

William Kendall said...

Rather whimsical!

Catalyst said...

The folks there do a wonderful job with their decorations.

Lois said...

They both seem too relaxed to be scary. Nice display!

Steve Reed said...

LOL @ that popping eyeball!

Kate said...

Halloween is so much fun because people of all ages seem to get involved.