Saturday, September 24, 2016

The Cool-Down


I've featured photos from "Arizona Falls" park in Phoenix before on this site.  What I hadn't mentioned is that there is a running and cycling track that runs along he canal and right past this park.  Whenever I stop there I always see runners, walkers and cyclists using the track.  On this day back in April of 2015 I saw these two runners who found the perfect place to cool down after their run.


They just let the cool breeze off of the splashing water to cool themselves off.

8 comments:

Christine said...

I bet that felt good!

Judy said...

Those slabs of rock don't look very comfortable though.

William Kendall said...

Cool water feature, Sharon!

RedPat said...

I'm surprised they aren't trying to get into the water!

Catalyst said...

And at least one of them appears to be pretty good looking. ;^>

Bob Crowe said...

All that water in Phoenix - what a luxury. Sometimes I wonder if the city has an adequate supply for the future as the climate gets warmer.

Back home again. The trip was exhausting.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Haha! Such a 'cool' idea Sharon 😊

Kate said...

What a great way to relax! So very cool!