Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Third Floor View


Continuing from yesterday's post, I stepped out on to the third floor patio furniture area of the new Restoration Hardware and made my way over the the edge to catch the view.


Looking just slightly north, I was looking right over the top of Kierland Commons, the shopping center I visit often to have a meal at Zinc Bistro.  Near the center of this photo you can see the big white stone horse that sits in front of the PF Chang's restaurant that is also located here.  That's Scottsdale Road down there in front.


Looking straight west, I saw this mountain view.  I'm not positive what mountain this is.  I looked at my map of the Phoenix area and I think it could be over toward Lookout Mountain Preserve.

10 comments:

Mo said...

The view is wonderful, and we certainly can't compete with that.

Christine said...

I don't know how I missed yesterday's post but checked it out and love this store! i could browse for ages in there and then come up here to enjoy the views!

Halcyon said...

Every shop should have a nice view like this!

Karl said...

It's an elegant shop with a great view !

Judy said...

A good store to visit even if it's just for the view!

Steve Reed said...

Do all PF Chang's restaurants have those horses? I know the one I went to on Long Island did. I wonder how much the company spends on stone horses?!

Lowell said...

That store is phenomenal! And what a view for shoppers looking for patio furniture! Your photos bring back lots of good memories!

William Kendall said...

Quite a view... that mountain especially.

RedPat said...

Quite a hardware store!

Jack said...

RH seems to have lost lots of its one-time allure. The one around here closed a year ago.