Tuesday, August 30, 2016

A Little Weekend R & R


I returned Sunday evening from another fabulous weekend in California with my good friends Julie and Dave.  It was so nice to get away from the Arizona heat for a while and enjoy the beautiful, blue Pacific Ocean out there in front of me.  I had a great time just relaxing, walking, doing a tiny bit of shopping and doing plenty of great eating.


I always enjoy seeing the exotic plants that seem to grow like weeds in the California climate.


And watching the interesting sea birds as they hang out in their private resting spot.

It was a great weekend full of laughter, food and some very good wine!

8 comments:

Christine said...

Sounds blissful! The ocean is just ideal to watch & feel stress ebb away!

Kate said...

The top photo is framed beautifully and looks very European!

Judy said...

Glad you had a good time. You deserve a rejuvenating break. Beautiful scenery abounds and I'm sure you have captured many more to share.

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Sounds like a great time. The second photo reminds me of a Bird

William Kendall said...

Quite a view of the ocean!

Lowell said...

Well, if this is where you stayed, you certainly were gifted with a bit of paradise! And the cooler air must have been a true blessing!

RedPat said...

The fresh air comes through in these pics, Sharon!

Lois said...

Looks and sounds wonderful! I'm glad you had fun.