Saturday, November 7, 2015

Ring of Honor


This is the last of my posts from my busy weekend last weekend. Last Friday night I attended the Phoenix Sun's game with my good friend Janet and we witnessed the Induction of Steve Nash into the Ring of Honor.  Steve was by all means a star player for the Phoenix Suns and I for one miss him on the court.


Steve Nash retired form basketball this year which makes him eligible for this honor.  His photo and name will appear from now on along the Ring around the arena.  In the photo on top you see him giving his thank-you speech and seated on the floor around him are previous Ring of Honor players.


My favorite photo of the night was this one that I took as he was exiting the floor after the ceremony. I love that big smile!

I have another busy weekend ahead of me.  The camera is all charged up and I'm ready to go.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like a real star!

Lowell said...

Nice-looking gentleman...and I, too, like that smiling shot.

William Kendall said...

A great athlete.

VP said...

Nice photos, great event!

RedPat said...

He always comes across as a nice guy!

cieldequimper said...

Super shots Sharon! So glad you got to see this!

Kate said...

Good to recognize former players!