Saturday, August 22, 2015

Well Designed


I featured a photo of this building four years ago because I admired the look of it.  I took that photo from the side of the building where a row of huge pillars create a symmetrical look.  You can see that old photo here.  Now I live just up the street from this building so I see it pretty much every day.  I think it's one of the more attractive office buildings in this area.  I've been inside only once a while ago but as I recall, the inside is equally attractive.  I'll make a point of going inside again and snapping some photos.  It's called the Biltmore Commerce Center.

By the way, that HDR at the top is for the offices of HDR Engineering, not for high-dynamic-range photography.  :-)


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like its 'compact' style!

Kate said...

The fountain adds to the attractiveness of the building.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I think the fountain softens the lines a little Sharon, look forward to checking out the interior with you :)

VP said...

Simple and so well designed!

LOLfromPasa said...

Nice lines and that cooling water takes a little of the heat out of the location.

RedPat said...

It's nice with that water out front, Sharon!

William Kendall said...

The fountain is what really draws my eye.

cieldequimper said...

Yup, the fountain is lovely. I like the façade that looks like copper!

Birdman said...

The fountain and palms add a lot to your image.

Jack said...

From this angle I would not recognize it as the same building as the one you showed before. Looks good.

Judy said...

Nice fountain.