Sunday, May 24, 2015

There is more blooming going on...


I thought all the palo verde trees were done blooming but I was wrong.  I've seen quite a lot of gorgeous yellow trees in all parts of the city.  I found this one in Paradise Valley around the corner from those purple shrubs I posted yesterday.


They certainly have the look of spring time to them.  You can even see a glimpse of another one of those Texas Sage shrubs in the background of this shot.  That one hasn't been trimmed into a shape like the ones I featured yesterday.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I'm continuing the Santa Fe story with a feature on the art that can be found in that city.

16 comments:

FilipBlog said...

A sea of yellow, like it.

Greetings,
Filip

Anonymous said...

Real 'pop out' colours!

Elisabeth Firsching said...

So beautiful, would love to see them blooming!

Lowell said...

That's almost overwhelming. I love yellow, though, so I think it's perfect!

Birdman said...

Yellow is very good!

Judy said...

Must be that rain that got everything excited and blooming.

cieldequimper said...

Oh my... I'm lost for words, so beautiful (even will all those big prickles too!)

William Kendall said...

Gorgeous colour, Sharon!

RedPat said...

I like the landscaping in that first pic!

Randy said...

So beautiful.

Bob Crowe said...

It's so different and exotic to us with the gravel beneath and cactus beside.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

The Palo Verde trees are spectacular Sharon .. a burst of yellow to brighten everyone's day!

Kate said...

wonderful shots, Sharon.

Karl said...

Simply gorgeous !

Kathy said...

The desert in all its glory! Spectacular!

Unknown said...

WOW!