Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Sparkly Sparkles


I was probably the only person in the ballroom at the Phoenician Resort who was looking straight up at the ceiling most of the time.  I loved seeing the sparkly chandeliers hanging over the area.


The are designed like giant flowers with sparkly petals and they sure had me intrigued.  So, of course, I whipped out my camera and took a couple of shots.  I'm sure there were one or two people who saw me and thought I was a bit whacky but, that sort of thing doesn't bother me at all.  In fact, it's kind of fun doing the odd thing in a crowd of people don't you think?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Far too good of a photographic opportunity to miss!

Mersad said...

That's a grand design. So pretty!

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Steve Reed said...

I'd have done the same thing!

Kathy said...

Those are so elegant. You visit the nicest places!

Judy said...

Very pretty and artistic but what fancy event were you taking part in at the resort?

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh my gosh I would have done exactly the same Sharon it's fabulous and so beautifully shown here, merci beaucoup.

Aimeecakes said...

Ooooh the magpie in me loves this! So shiny!

cieldequimper said...

It's stunning and your first shot is absolutely fantastic!

RedPat said...

It is so unique that it would have been impossible for you to resist, Sharon! Maybe you got some other people more aware of them too!

Revrunner said...

A very striking design.

William Kendall said...

A beautiful design! I can see its appeal for the photographer!

Kate said...

I think people are now quite used to people like us who are now unselfconscious about whipping out our cameras. I can readily understand why you were fascinated and charmed by these wonderful and unusual chandeliers.

Lois said...

Oh wow! I would have done the same thing. That is absolutely gorgeous!

Randy said...

That's lovely.

Arianna said...

First image is super! Arianna