Sunday, May 17, 2015

Santa Fe Style


On my walk around the Scottsdale Old Town area a few weeks ago I found this wonderful Pueblo style building  sitting on a side street.  It reminded me of Santa Fe New Mexico where everything is this style.


The building which houses a health and wellness group, looks good from every angle with it's wonderful styling and desert landscaping.


But if you are a purest, and would like to see this style in it's proper environment, flip over to my travel site Sharon's Sojourns and you will see true Santa Fe style in it's element.


14 comments:

Karl said...

I like the Santa Fe Style, beautiful photos, Sharon !

Andy said...

Nice building. A flat roof would not work here in the north. Winter snow pileup would result in building collapse.

Lowell said...

This is lovely. And your photos are gorgeous. I'd guess Scottsdale has changed a bit since 1964?

Halcyon said...

Nice find! I've never been to New Mexico, but this definitely looks like something that would fit in there.

Judy said...

This style was once very popular in Arizona as well as Santa Fe. Beautiful shots of this building!

Kathy said...

I was definitely going to comment about how nice the landscaping is.

RedPat said...

That looks exactly like my idea of a Santa Fe building, Sharon!

Anonymous said...

I like the colour!

William Kendall said...

Tremendously appealing, and very southwestern. You wouldn't see it here.

cieldequimper said...

It's gorgeous and now I want to be back in Santa Fe...

Randy said...

Beautiful place. Yes that storm was around for three days. We had snow and hail yesterday.

Thérèse said...

This place has such a pristine look!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I thought for a moment I'd clicked on Randy's blog Sharon :) such a distinctive Santa Fe style.

Kate said...

Ah Sante fe architecture, Santa Fe in any style!!