Wednesday, February 18, 2015

An unusual sighting


As I was getting out of my car in a shopping center parking lot, I saw something moving in the car next to me but no one was in the car and it was locked up.  What I saw was this little flower pot sitting on the dash and those leaves were slowly moving up and down as though they were waving at me.  I thought it was so strange that I decided to shoot through the car window to get a photo of it.  Have you seen anything like this before.  I'm not much for car trinkets but, I am curious to know if this thing has a purpose.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps it helps calm the driver, prevents road rage?!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I certainly have Sharon.. in my sister's car :) Not sure if I like it, it's a wee bit mesmeric :)

Karl said...

No... never seen something like this... :)

Birdman said...

I've seen 'em. Not in a car though. I've got crap hanging from my rearview mirror that Elenka curses though. Does that count?

Randy said...

I have one at one of my windows!

Judy said...

Kind of cute. Not sure I would want it on my dash though.

William Kendall said...

I have seen these on windowsills, but not in a car. I suppose they can be soothing.

cieldequimper said...

Never seen anything like it but a colleague has a fan like this (fun but not very cooling!)

RedPat said...

I have seen all different kinds of these in cars and windows. Cheerful to see on a miserable day, Sharon!

Kate said...

Haven't seen this exact model but there is a woman in St. Paul that carries a vase and flowers on her dashboard.

Lois said...

I have several at my house only because my grandkids love them. Not only do I have flowers but also a dancing bear and a ballerina. We get them at the dollar store. They really keep the kids amused!

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Thought it was a common thing on VW Beetles

Jack said...

Sharon, really? Do I seem like the kind of guy who would have one of these in his car?

Thérèse said...

Do you remember if it was in a Volkswagen? I do see daisies in Volkswagen cars but never saw one like this funny one.