Thursday, October 2, 2014

Tower of boxes


This tower of boxes is even tall and wider than when I took this photo a few days ago.  I'm in the process of moving and my rooms are all full of boxes everywhere right now.  As you can tell from that bookcase, I still have a way to go but, it should all be done by mid October.  The ironic thing is that my good friends Julie and Dave (you know them from Scottsdale Daily Photo and Tamarindo Costa Rica Daily Photo) are also in the process of moving so we are all knee deep in boxes, bubble wrap and tissue paper.  I'm looking forward to the new abode but, the moving part is a real pain!

16 comments:

Andy said...

This is a chore I would not look forward to.

Karl said...

I have an idea how that feels...

Mo said...

Moving is definitely not on my favourite pastimes. I look forward to getting a peek of your new abode.

Unknown said...

Moving is not an easy task. Good luck, Sharon.

Birdman said...

Moving ain't easy! Boxes or not.

Judy said...

I don't envy you. Which is probably why I have stayed put for the last twenty eight years.

William Kendall said...

I wouldn't look forward to doing that either!

RedPat said...

I'm cringing even thinking about having to pack for a move! ;-)

Thérèse said...

What a chore! But it has a good part: you get rid of a lot of things and the best part is that in a year from now you will still find things to get rid of...
Good luck in your move!

glenda said...

Looking at your boxes and the ones at Julie and Dave's, I may never move again.

Catalyst said...

Oh, gawd, I know that feeling but hopefully never again. Good luck and I hope it's not out of Arizona.

Randy said...

I hate moving and fear that I may be doing it soon. It's always sad to leave an old home but the excitement of a new place can make up for the pain of packing.

Halcyon said...

I know alot about moving. It's a hassle, but usually you feel better when you get to the new place b/c you've let so much old stuff go!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Yup they do say that moving is right up there on the stress list Sharon.. deep breathes and stay calm :)

Kate said...

I am very impressed with the apparent organization and neatness of the moving boxes.

Kathy said...

Since I hadn't been around for a while I didn't know you were moving until a much later post, which I of course read before this one. I've been scrolling back to find out the details. Exciting news that I missed in the past few weeks.