Saturday, September 27, 2014

A beautiful place for an event


Remember last week when I mentioned that I did the photography for the 'Fred Duval for Governor' fund raiser featuring President Bill Clinton?  Well, I thought I'd show you the room the main event was held in.  I thought this was a very attractive room located in Hanger One at the Scottsdale Airport.  I love that big sweeping ceiling that goes down to the floor level in the back of the room.  Over to the far left of the photo, you can see the backdrop that was used to photograph all these generous people with the former president.


11 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It is pretty spectacular Sharon, has a sort of 'lunar' feel to it.. or Swiss cheese :)

Mersad said...

I like the Swiss cheese analogy for the roof. Works well! :) But the room in general is great.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Thérèse said...

The sweeping ceiling gives a more private atmosphere. Nice.

Birdman said...

... all the pretty people, all in a row...

Judy said...

I'm glad you showed this. I was wondering what the room looked like.

William Kendall said...

The ceiling, I think, makes the room work.

RedPat said...

It's fabulous!
I hope you got to Chicago alright with the shutdown at O'Hare!

Randy said...

Awesome cieling.

Steve Reed said...

Wow, that is a groovy space. Kind of sci-fi!

Unknown said...

Great ceiling!

Kate said...

Very colorful setting.