Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Four Seasons.....the patio


There were quite a few guests using the overstuffed wicker patio furniture that were located near the doors to the main lobby so I didn't intrude on their privacy with my camera.  Instead, I was drawn to the other end of the patio by a splash of turquoise that I could see in the distance which turned out to be these colorful chairs.  What an attractive combination of color and pattern.

And, the view from here wasn't bad either.  This might be a great spot to sip some orange juice in the morning while watching for some wildlife activity on the hillside in the distance.

That concludes my tour of the Scottsdale Four Seasons resort.  I hope you enjoyed the visit.

14 comments:

Lowell said...

I tried to get reservations here. But they wanted a financial statement and a recommendation from Marriott but I didn't know what a financial statement was and Marriott said they never heard of me. :( :)

Turquoise and brown - colors of the desert. I still got a turquoise bolo somewhere. Very nice!

cieldequimper said...

Ah... sigh...

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

That is an attractive splash of color.

Kate said...

I'd be tempted to stay a bit longer, possibly as a guest. I'm interested in the house in the bottom photo.

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Randy said...

Nice spot to relax. Love the chairs too.

Karl said...

I would sit there for a very long while to admire the panorama and the wildlife activity, I hope there aren't snakes...

William Kendall said...

Quite a grand view!

The patterns of those chairs really are appealing.

glenda said...

You have motivated me to visit.

Anonymous said...

It looks like there is a giant figure sat on top of the hill, with its back to you!

RedPat said...

It must be very hot sitting out on those chairs, Sharon.

Judy said...

I would choose that table. Not in the summer though.

Steve Reed said...

Since this is probably as close as I will ever get to ANY Four Seasons resort -- yes, I do appreciate the tour! :)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

The chairs are gorgeous Sharon, the typically Arizona turquoise fits so perfectly with your landscape. They need to put an umbrella up for the chairs, isn't it really hot right now?