Monday, June 23, 2014

Critters


It's still cool enough at 6:00 AM to take my walk in the garden and that's what I did yesterday morning.  The garden has some major construction going on right now so the main path is closed and a detour has been opened on a trail that usually serves only staff members.  Along that trail is field full of ground squirrel underground homes.  As I walk past, I always feel like I'm being watched and as it turns out I am!



This one thinks he's hiding from my camera.  Wrong little guy, I can still see you.














This one looks like he's saying "you again?"

16 comments:

Andy said...

Making new friends, eh. :)

Lowell said...

That's about as cute as it gets. Great shots, Sharon. I esp. like the 2nd one - the thing blends in so well it looks like a rock! I don't think we have these squirrels here.

Mersad said...

Adorable shots! Like them a lot.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Karl said...

Great photos of these cute little guys!
Our marmots look very similar.

William Kendall said...

Cute little critter!

We see groundhogs here, but in the summer they're more likely to be seen in the late afternoon and early evening than at midday.

RedPat said...

They are so sweet, Sharon!

glenda said...

So adorable. You have lots of patience to get these shot.

cieldequimper said...

Oh hello you little ones, you really are darlings! And you are probably stars too!

Thérèse said...

All these peekaboos... :-)

Randy said...

Too cute.

Randy said...

Too cute.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Such a fun post Sharon.. so many little eyes watching you, love it !

Judy said...

That is so cute!

Jack said...

You got him! He should know better than to try to escape.

Kathy said...

Delightful photos!

Unknown said...

Amazing captures of these super cute little guys!