Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Waiting too long...


I took this photo last year around this time and I saved it because I was going to plan a meal there so that I could get some interior photos to go with it.  I ate there about 3 years ago and was amazed at the beautiful Egyptian-style decor and expansive high ceilings.  The food was pretty good too if I remember correctly.  I waited too long.  The restaurant closed recently so I'm not going to get my inside view.  When I came across the photo, I decided I should post it anyway.  You can tell from the outside that it had that Egyptian antiquities look to it.  I only wish I could have shown you the inside.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great pity, at least you managed to show us the outside though!

Steve Reed said...

I wonder why it closed? Running a restaurant would be a heart-breaking business!

Lois said...

Too bad that it closed. The outside is beautiful!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh no! Don't you just hate when that happens Sharon.. but you're right you can get the Egyptian feel from the exterior.

RedPat said...

I guess too many people missed going there to eat - it's a tough business.

Karl said...

Interesting facade for a restaurant, are those angels?

Jack said...

That is bad luck. The life of a restauranteur is quite precarious.

cieldequimper said...

What a shame. Was the menu Egyptian too?

Lowell said...

That's a shame. And the same thing happens to me - a lot. I find a restaurant or a store or a food or something else that I really like and before you know it the place has closed, or the food has disappeared!

William Kendall said...

Alas! It's a beautiful exterior. Hopefully whatever takes over at some point succeeds.

Randy said...

Nice looking exterior.

Kate said...

Sharon, she who hesitates is lost!

Unknown said...

What a pity...