Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Bull in the Bushes


When I was in Scottsdale last weekend I happened to notice this bull standing in the bushes ready to leap out.  Since it's located just around the corner from my favorite Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant, I'm not quite sure how I missed it before but there it was.  It turns out that it is part of the decor for a Tapas restaurant near by.  I might have to try that place sometime soon.  That is if I can get past that Mexican Restaurant.  It won't be easy!

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  This time I'm engaging in a whim that leads to exploration.

13 comments:

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Yep just the thing you want to bump into on a dark night. Looks impressive though

Kate said...

It's a a wonderful photo. . .all the details are so clear!

Anonymous said...

A mighty looking beast indeed!

Judy said...

That's a beautiful sculpture. Very lifelike.

LONDONLULU said...

I'll always give in to the strong gravitational pull of a yummy Mexican restaurant:) But tapas sounds very enticing! Oh, great image:)

RedPat said...

He has a nice smile!

glenda said...

He is simply charming!

Jack said...

The bull was running today, Sharon. The Dow Jones index jumped nearly 300 points.

Randy said...

He is smiling isn't he.

William Kendall said...

A rather whimsical smile!

Red Nomad OZ said...

Wow! You wouldn't want to come across THAT suddenly after you'd had a few drinks!!!

Unknown said...

Now that's a big bull!

Kathy said...

Hmmm. And your favorite Mexican restaurant in Scottsdale is?