Friday, November 8, 2013

Red Dress


Last Saturday was the 50th Anniversary of Biltmore Fashion Park, the shopping center I frequent to the most because it is the closest to me.  They had a big celebration party that evening that I didn't attend but I was there in the afternoon and saw them setting up for the event.  They asked several artists to create fashions made of unusual materials for the event and there were some wonderful entries.  While I'm away, I'm going to show you some of the creations I was lucky enough to see.

8 comments:

Andy said...

Very eye catching dress indeed. I'm sorry... but I always try to be nice with my comments. If I saw a woman wearing this dress, I'm not sure if I would laugh or cry.

Unknown said...

Andy's comment made me smile! :-)

Anonymous said...

My wife loves this dress!

Kate said...

Unusual and very unique. Cannot compete with the lovely color of red!!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Lady in red :) pulled the picture in but still can't figure out what the dress is made of !

Judy said...

I don't know what it's made of but it looks itchy to me.

RedPat said...

Do you think it makes her look fat? ;-))

I checked out Airbnb - sounds interesting.

Randy said...

One of the best places to shop.