Friday, November 29, 2013

A London Adventure, Part 5


At the end of our day of touring London in a brand new Mini Cooper, Mo dropped me at St. Pancras station, that gorgeously restored train station that now houses the Eurostar train to European destinations.  But, we didn't part for long.


I found us a booth at the world's longest champagne bar and Mo joined me after returning the car, for a celebratory glass of bubbly.

We sipped our sparkling beverage and reviewed all the fun we had on our Mini adventure.  All the while, the Eurostar train sitting right next to us was humming away as it warmed up for yet another mad dash through the chunnel.

This concludes my little London Adventure series.  I think you'll agree that Mo was the perfect tour guide. I'm so grateful to her for including me on this perfect adventure.  Thanks again Mo!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully expansive photos, epic!

Billy Blue Eyes said...

You had a great time my only complanet is that Mo should have taken you round in one of these
http://www.flickr.com/photos/spuduka/3796833303/in/set-72157601640309759
A classic mini not the BMW upstart
All the same I'm jelous

PerthDailyPhoto said...

What a super trip Sharon and yes Mo was the perfect host, what a fab time you two had together. I did enjoy seeing your Dad in London in last post, hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday.

RedPat said...

It's been a great tour, Sharon!

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

All of the passengers must be heading for the train rather than at the champagne bar.

Who would think of going to a train station for a celebratory glass of champagne, but this place is more than sufficient for the atmosphere for such an event.

Birdman said...

THAT is one amazing building, outside and inside too. Just one glass? Musta been in a hurry. hahahaha

Judy said...

I enjoyed seeing all the pictures yesterday, you got some exceptional shots.

LONDONLULU said...

Wonderful "parting" images of your London tour - what a fantastic time you both had. I spent a happy summer back in London, but haven't returned for a few months. This was magic to see, thank you!

Karl said...

Great captures of London, Sharon!

William Kendall said...

Excellent shots, Sharon! Really makes me want to see the city.

Kathy said...

What a fun time you had with a wonderful host!

Randy said...

Must have been a great trip.

Kate said...

A perfect ending for a great day together!

Unknown said...

I think you know London is my favourite European city! OK, Venice apart! :-)