Thursday, October 24, 2013

Dinner on Halloween


Have you thought about having a dinner party on Halloween?  If so, these dishes might be for you.  Personally, I can't imagine buying a set of dishes just for Halloween and that statement comes from someone who owns and uses Christmas Holiday dishes.  Halloween just doesn't seem like the 'sit-down-to-dinner' kind of a holiday.  It's more of a drinks, games, and costumes kind of holiday and ordinary dishes (even paper or plastic dishes) work just fine for a rowdy group of costumed party-goers.


So, that leaves me to wonder just how many of these specialty dishes they actually sell.


Reminder:  The November 1 theme for City Daily Photo Bloggers is "Heights"!

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns.  This time I look at an artistically crafted bridge.

11 comments:

Andy said...

Interesting but not my choice of dinnerware.

Kate said...

If I saw these in a thrift shop, I'd be tempted. Wonder what the menu would be, though.

Lowell said...

I can't imagine eating off of these plates. Ugh! Halloween just gets weirder and weirder!

Judy said...

Actually, I know some people who might use these all the time.

glenda said...

My goodness I'm wondering the same thing, how many do they sell.

RedPat said...

Halloween is becoming sooo commercial!

Karl said...

Oh, I think I'll skip lunch!

Jack said...

I'm with you. Plus, Christmas is more of a "season" in terms of entertaining, and Halloween is just a "day." And, a day for kids, not adults.

Randy said...

These are wonderful.

Steve Reed said...

I think they're pretty cool! They'd be fun to use day-to-day -- they'd certainly get people talking!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

:))) btw I would love to see a picture of your Christmas table Sharon :)