Friday, October 25, 2013

Another Halloween Holiday Option


If your pumpkin carving skills are not up to the artistry I posted two days ago, you might want to opt for a ceramic pumpkin complete with smiling faces and beautiful Italian-ceramics designs.

Of course, you will have to store it somewhere the rest of the year.  On second thought, I'll pass on this one too.   My storage capacity has reached its limit.  :-)



Reminder:  The November 1 theme for City Daily Photo Bloggers is "Heights"!


11 comments:

Andy said...

I like these guys. I could store them with my Christmas tree. :)

Lowell said...

These are wonderful. I think you need not store them, though. You could leave 'em on a shelf all year. If you have any room on a shelf, that is. They sure aren't scary, though - just lots of fun!

Birdman said...

It's fun to them rot too. hahahaha

RedPat said...

Happy faces here, Sharon!

Judy said...

These are great! I would opt for one if I were in the market for a pumpkin.

glenda said...

Love these, glad I didn't see them because my storage space is full also.

Catalyst said...

Beautiful, though.

Randy said...

I just bought one of these at a local shop.

Steve Reed said...

Wow, those are great. But I agree -- who has the space the rest of the year?!

Kate said...

What a great centerpiece any one of these would make!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

They look a little to jolly for halloween Sharon, they made me smile :)