Saturday, October 24, 2009

Wright’s at the Biltmore

The elegant dining room at the Arizona Biltmore Hotel is named for Frank Lloyd Wright. I took this photo in the early afternoon before the dining room had opened for the evening service.

The food here is described as “American Lodge Cuisine”, a term I had never heard before. They describe it as innovative and characterized by fresh, local ingredients. I’ve eaten here and always found the food to be excellent.

I’ll be at the Arizona Biltmore this evening for an event. Maybe I can catch another interesting photo for tomorrow’s post.

4 comments:

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

Enjoy your evening. Any event at the Biltmore will be elegant, and even more so by your presence.

glenda said...

Would love to have dinner here. Really lovely shot.

Judy said...

Sounds like fun! I can see why you opted out of coming to see us at the Asylum. LOL ;)

Unknown said...

Really nice atmosphere!