Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Mysterious Advertising Agency

I pass this building every morning and on most evenings I pass it again on the way home. I even pass it on weekends sometimes two or three times when I’m out running errands or searching for things to photograph. I have never seen this building with the gates open. I don’t know when they actually work here, but I think I’d like to have their work hours. I'm also very curious to know what kind of car that is all covered up in the parking lot. I peek through these gates everytime I pass hoping to see some type of activity.

The business does exit. I found an active website. In fact, the site has a rather clever opening segment. Click the link to see it.

8 comments:

Mo said...

So d they want to encourage you to throw eggs at that covered up car? A very unusual profile.

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

I bet the ad agency will be wondering why they have an increase in visitor traffic on their website today.

Brenda's Arizona said...

And they have dogs! (on their website...- if one gets past the splattering of tomatoes/eggs/whatever!)

EG CameraGirl said...

I wonder who their clients are. I DO love a good mystery!

Judy said...

Very interesting. I liked the dogs and I've seen some of their ads.

glenda said...

This is quite the mystery!

Debbie Courson Smith said...

I would expect a flashier presence for an ad agency.

brattcat said...

Weird. This sounds like a great setting for a novel. Thank you, Sharon, for your visits and your comments. I enjoy reading your remarks not only at my site but at other sites as well.