Thursday, March 12, 2009

Flowers

Today I’ll start another series from my adventures last weekend. This time it has to do with flowers. Southwest Blooms was a weekend event all about flowers and gardening. I started with a stop at the Southwest Flower and Garden Show which turned out to be a large trade show all about gardening and out-door related home improvement. They did have a contest of floral arrangements and an entry from that is what I’ve featured today. The top photo is of a perfectly round ball covered in yellow flowers.


The small photo is of a lily that I thought was quite beautiful. Tomorrow I’ll show you a photo from my favorite flower event, the Arts & Flowers exhibit at the Phoenix Art Museum.

5 comments:

Kate said...

The yellow ball is perfect in its arrangement.

Judy said...

If the rest are anything like todays' photos, this is going to be fun!

Lisa Wilson said...

Beautiful! The yellow arrangment looks too perfect to be real.

Pat said...

The texture looks amazing.

Nabeel said...

The first flower picture is very pretty .. seems like it couldn't blossom anymore .. fullest of forms.