Monday, September 29, 2008

Chatham’s Fine Chocolates


Whenever I’m in the mood for something truly decadent I head over to Chatham's Fine Chocolates. This amazing little shop carries over 250 individual pieces of chocolate made by over a dozen different artisan chocolatiers. You select each piece for the size box you want to purchase and then they are presented in this lovely blue box that includes a descriptive card for every piece.




They make a wonderful gift for someone special or a special treat to enjoy all by myself. What is even more fun, are the Chocolate and Wine tastings that the shop hosts from time to time. That might be the ultimate decadence. The next time I go to one, I’ll have to snap some photos for Phoenix Daily Photo.

5 comments:

Rob said...

Now this is something we can sink our teeth into. These are so much tastier then mass produced corporate chocolates.

Pat said...

Now that looks like a treat. Did you know I had trouble linking to the Construction Zone yesterday and to the chocolate company today.

Gunga Dean said...

Me? I head over to the nearest dive bar in my rattiest psuedo-depression era clothes, scruffy hat, batterered workboots, for the cheapest cocktail I can find. Especially after a day like today watching my 401K evaporate.

JaamZIN said...

in Brusselles I was in wonderful chocolate stores. Its hard to leave places like this:)

Irina said...

Hmmmm.. I wouldn't mind taste that :)